Since 1997 RTG Management has been at the forefront of applying technology in business development and marketing.
Of particular interest are technology projects centred on digital, communications, applications, subscribers, green and sustainable projects.
Current projects include;
- Progress Capital (operations)
- Talking Point (airtime)
- The Vapourist (quit smoking)
- Network Distribution Centre (logistics)
Examples of previous collaborations include;
- Orange (now EE mobile network)
- One2One (now EE mobile network)
- Virgin Mobile
- Barclays Merchant Services / VISA UK
- Bookers Cash & Carry
- Toys R Us
Our projects include retail, distribution, digital, ecommerce, fulfillment, drop-shipping, logistics & payment processing.
- Cheernet was a first mover in eCommerce solutions in 1997, the first partner and user of the Microsoft eCommerce solution (Siteserver) in the UK.
- SecuraPay - designed and built the SecuraPay system, one of the very first Visa/Mastercard approved Payment Service Providers in the UK in 1998. Pioneered the first use of the CVC (CV2) security check on the back of credit cards in 1998, hot address lists, and co-wrote the VISA UK white paper which led to the interim AIS Security standards, became the design of the UK's early leading Payment Gateway (Barclays ePDQ).
- Infoprompt, the UK's first online downloadable business credit report service using Companies House and credit assessment data.
- Showroom4cars.com - launched the World's first 'design and build' to order any specification of European built car your own new car online. Laterly colaborated with Virgin Cars.
- PRISM - a white label mobile phone shop system provided a very early white label Application Service Provision ('Cloud computing'), which won an industry Mobile News Award in 1999. Included accounts like Bookers Cash & Carry, Toys R Us, Somerfields, Tiny Computers, MSN ... with branded online shop departments
- Talkingshop.co.uk - launched an online mobile phone shop in 1998, conducting an estimated 0.5% of UK ecommerce in 1999 (est. versus Forester Reasearch data).
- Orange (UK Mobile Phone Network, now EE) - for 3.5 years provided an end-to-end ecommerce fulfilment service), which was the winner of 'Best Network Ecommerce Solution' at the GSMA Mobile World Expo, Geneva 2001.
- Virgin Mobile - supplied white label end-to-end fulfilment for 14 day money back returns disposal for Virgin Mobile.
- One2one (now EE) - supplied them shopping cart technology and website check out.
- Toys R Us - developed an instore touch screen & payment kiosk for online catalogue browsing and etop-up voucher delivery trial. Plus provided instore mobile handset category management.
- Talking Point (Mobile Telecoms Distribution) - from 1987 to date. Retail mobile phone shops 1989 to 2003. Official National Distributor for Orange (now EE) and Cellnet/BT Mobile (Telefonica O2), 1993-2003. Developed the first independent distributor to supply UK multiple retailers with full mobile 'category management'. Included accounts like Bookers Cash & Carry.With Talking Point, Toys R Us, Somerfields, Tiny Computers, MSN ... with branded online shop departments using PRISM.
- Unique Distribution - developing eCommerce and troubleshooting for a major mobile phone distributor (£150m turnover) and managing 150 great staff in 2004.
- Rocom telecoms distribution - Developed a mobile division (prior to exit - sold for £17m GBP), while managing accounts such as Amazon, Choices, Bid-Up TV, QVC, WH Smith and Play.com in 2005.
- Collaborated with Phones International Group (principle business of Peter Jones of BBC's - Dragon's Den), with pay as you go airtime distribution from 2007 - 2011. Subsequently some 4 million SIM packs were distributed to all sectors including high street retailers, corner shops, cash & carry etc. ..... (subsiduary DSNS - floated in 2011 valued at £39m GBP).
- Cashzone - delivering Machine to Machine (IOT - Internet of Things) communication solutions for ATMs, from 2010.
- The Vapourist - established a business through 'Quit Smoking' campaigns within the growing market of Electronic Cigarette & Vaping products through the delivery of retail & online solutions, from 2014 to date.
- NEW (tba) - the development and management of digital assets; such as NFTs, Crypto Tokens, Blockchain and social media platforms, from 2020. Launch date Q1 2022.
E & O.E. v5.1